Integrations are merely ways to connect and interact with Snyk. You can find all the supported integrations here.
1. Github Integration¶
We recommend starting with adding your github repositories. The easiest way to do this is by adding the Github integration. Doing this will create one snyk project for each source file it understands, e.g.
Configuration settings for this integration can be found here.
Please ensure the following:
- Automatic fix pull requests
- It can be set to either fail only when the PR adds a new dependency issue, or for all issues.
- It can also be selected if it should fail for high or critical issues, and only if there is a fix available.
- Automatic Dependency Upgrade PRs
- Verify PR checks are configured.
2. IDE Integration¶
It is recommended to use Snyk IDE plugins while developing applications. This is in addition to the Github integration.
The results of a vulnerability scan show issues with context, impact, and fix guidance in your IDE, where the fix for the vulnerability can be done right in the IDE itself.
Read more here.